There is nothing that I love more than a huge bowl of ice cream – I frequent every ice cream shop and every supermarket ice cream aisle on the hunt for the perfect tub. For me, perfect ice cream is super creamy, packs a punch in terms of flavour and is simply LOADED with extra goodies: crushed cookies, lollies, fudge, anything delicious! Unfortunately, I am constantly let down. That is until now: I’ve decided to make my own ice cream from scratch, exactly the way I want it!
BASIC VANILLA NO CHURN ICE CREAM RECIPE
This recipe makes just over one litre of super creamy ice cream.
- 1 x 600ml Bottle Full Cream Thickened Cream
- Half a can of 395ml Condensed Milk
- 1 – 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Essence
- Pour all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix it all up with an electric mixer until the cream is thick and stiff
- If you are wanting to add in any extra goodies, now’s the time to do it!
- Pour into a container and place straight into the freezer until set
And there you go – delicious, homemade ice cream just the way you want it!
Get creative with your flavour combos: Throw in some sticky fudge, crushed cookies, swirls of Nuttella, tangy jam, fresh fruit, absolutely anything!
I made Vanilla Cheesecake Ice Cream using this recipe! I added in 2 x 226g Packs of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, 4 teaspoons of vanilla essence, 1/2 a teaspoon of lemon essence and a packet of crushed up Nice biscuits. This made me 2 litres of the most delicious ice cream in the world!
We use Retro Kitchen’s Ice Cream Container to store our delicious home made ice cream – pick up yours from our online store together with a set of brightly coloured ice cream cups!
Tell us your creative flavour combos in the comments below!