Fudgy, rich and loaded with chocolate, this is the GREATEST Brownie in a Mug Recipe you will ever try!
I am a HUGE fan of quick and simple recipes that you can whip up at a moment’s notice and this is why I have been absolutely obsessed with making Mug Desserts in the microwave! This is my go-to recipe for a rich, fudgy and ultra indulgent Brownie in a Mug that will have you addicted from the very first bite!
Best served with a bit of cream or ice cream, get ready to be in chocolate heaven!!
- 2 tbs. Self Raising Flour
- 2 tbs. Unsweetened Cocoa
- Dash of Salt
- 2 tbs. Brown Sugar
- 2 tbs. Milk (Soy or Water for vegan recipe)
- 2 tbs. Vegetable Oil
- Dash of Vanilla Essence
- Chocolate Chips
- Ice Cream to serve!
- In a large mug or small bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, salt and brown sugar until well combined
- Add your milk, oil and vanilla and stir well. You should have a thick but smooth consistency here. Smooth out your brownie mixture in your mug and top with your favourite chocolate chips
- Microwave for apprx. 50 seconds (this is based on a 1000W Microwave)
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes before digging in! Best served with a little bit of cream or ice cream
Stay up to date with all of out latest posts, special offers and more! Join our Facebook Group: Home Decorating & Design 101!